CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm 1!....well, almost....

Last Saturday, my family and friends celebrated me turning the BIG 1!
First, we all started with a little lunch. You know I have to eat every couple of hours. If not, well, it's just not pretty.






Here is some of my family and Mr. Todd and Ms. Sadonna hanging out in the kitchen.




After lunch, it wa present opening time!! Oh, boy did I get some super fun things. Dad thought he needed to help me, but I think I had it under control. I AM one and all.





I got this pretty cool drum set...






So, we all had to break it out and kick it with some masta' beats!






Then it was time for......CAKE!!! Mommy made a cupcake butterfly and then made me a special cake that was just mine!!!!

At first, I wasn't quite sure how to handle such a beautiful array of sugary goodness....





Umm...but, I did not like the feel of the icing in my fingers...eww...

BUT, bring on the CHOCOLATE!!
Yum, yum, yum....
Then, I tried to be more of a big girl, and used a spoon with my cake and icecream.
And then, I proceeded to skip my last nap and ran wild the rest of the day. Here I am in my new ball pit!
What a day!

1 comments:

The Unabashed Blogger said...

What an adorable cut girl. You should figure out how to save these for a scrap book.